Getting a Visa

We provide all our teachers with a Work ‘Z’ Visa. To qualify for that visa you must have…

1. A bachelor’s degree (in any subject).

2. A TEFL certificate (online courses are valid). 

Learn with Language Link China

3. A passport from the UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand (If you graduated from university in one of these countries the Beijing Labour Bureau will waive this requirement).

The visa process can take up to 2 months and in addition to the Degree and TEFL certificate, you must get a Medical and a Criminal Record Check. Our team in Beijing will help you throughout the visa process and will answer any questions you might have.